Li-ion 950mAh 7.2V CANON LP-E8 Digital Camera Battery
List Price: AU $24.4
AU $12.87 Now
At aussiebatt, we don't just offer CANON Digital Camera Battery, we offer solutions power your life. AussieBatt specializes in those hard-to-find replacement batteries for the things you love. With more than 10,000 models of batteries in stock, if we don't have it, chances are we can find it for you. Most of our batteries shipped from Alexandria, NSW 2015, Australia. Brand NEW battery for LP-E8, quick charge with automatic constant current control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electric shock. Welcome to contact us for a lower price if you want a quantity purchase of LP-E8 replacement batteries.
|Li-ion||7.2V||950mAh||51.85 x 37.10 x 15.40 mm||67.15g||Grey||AU $12.87|
High capacity CANON LP-E8 Battery is a rechargeable, removable battery pack designed to work with the LP-E8. Buy high quality CANON LP-E8 Digital Camera Battery with best price at AussieBatt.com, save your money and time!
*We send CANON LP-E8 batteries out every working day. Most batteries are sent within 24 hours(working day) upon payment.
*AussieBatt supply brand new replacement/compatible batteries that are manufactured to meet or exceed the specifications of the original brand manufacturer.
*CANON LP-E8 battery run time may vary depending upon other factors not related to the battery such as: battery age & condition, charging habits, temperatures battery exposed, amount of time on standby and actual use time, etc.
1. Charge and discharge - For lithium ion batteries, you do not need to discharge them fully and recharge constantly. You need to do a full discharge only about every 30 charges. Do not charged to higher voltages than its threshold voltage.
2. Digital Camera Battery Storage - Store your CANON LP-E8 Battery in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. The battery will self-discharge during storage; remember stored at about 40% state-of-charge.
3. Calibrate Battery - If your CANON LP-E8 Digital Camera Battery's 76% even less in work , you must fully charge, fully discharge, and then fully recharge the pack.
4. Exercise Battery - Do not leave your CANON LP-E8 Replacement Battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
5. Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the CANON LP-E8 Battery Pack.
6. Avoid propping your notebook on a pillow, blanket, or other soft surface that can heat up. Your CANON LP-E8 Digital Camera Battery is a lot less efficient when not within its standard operating temperature range.
7. Consider removing the battery when running on fixed power.