Olympus LI-50B Digital Camera Compatible Li-Ion Battery
Every moment of your life is captured with the help of lithium ion digital camera battery. You cannot beat these quality camera batteries when it comes to preserving good times with family and friends. Find the right battery for your Olympus digital camera right here.
Olympus LI-50B Camera Battery Highlights:
- High Quality Cells
- Rechargeable and eco-friendly
- Affordably priced
- No Memory Effect
High capacity rechargeable Li-Ion Battery with premium battery cells.
Olympus Digital Camera Battery Specifications:
Warranty: full 1 Year Warranty
- Olympus Stylus 1010, 1020, 1030, 9000, 9010, SP-720UZ iHS, SP-800UZ, SP-810UZ, SZ-10, SZ-11, SZ-12, SZ-14,SZ-15, SZ-16 iHS, SZ-20, SZ-30MR, SZ-31MR iHS, SH-21, SH-25MR Tough 6000, 6020, 8000, 8010, TG-610, TG-620 iHS, TG-630 iHS, TG-805, TG-810, TG-820 iHS, TG-830 iHS, VH-410, VH-515, VH-520,VG-170, VR-340, VR-350, VR-360,VR-370, XZ-1, XZ-10 Digital Camera
- And More
Compatible Battery Part Number:
- Olympus LI-50B
Digital Camera Battery Usage Tips
1. Do not disassemble or attempt to open the original battery charger.
2. Disconnect the main plug from the supply socket when not in use.
3. Charge the specified Olympus LI-42B Camera Battery only!
4. Keep away from fire or moisture.
5. Lithium camera battery life of about 3 years, you can cycle use through about 500-600 times. Lithium battery should be replaced after three years.
Apple Laptop Chargers & AC Adapters
For your own safety , AussieBatt strongly recommend you to purchase a Australian Standard Approved power adapter. Don’t take a risk just for saving several dollars.
Find the Series and Model of your Apple Macbook on AussieBatt and order your Apple Laptop Charger with confidence from Australia’s largest supplier of Apple Laptop AC Adapters. AussieBatt stock Laptop Chargers for over 37,000 different laptop models.
Why Choose laptop power adapters from AussieBatt:
- Australia Trustworthy Seller, Australia local delivery, 100% Satisfaction Guarrantee.
- Brand New Replacement for OEM Equivalent Quality Power Adapter,100% Compatible!
All Apple Macbook Adapters and Chargers are designed to replace your original Apple Laptop Charger. All Laptop Plus AC Adapters & Chargers are tested and approved (Approval No: NSW24817) to Australian standards and are delivered with an Australian Standard power cable.
AussieBatt stocks a large range of the latest Apple Laptop Chargers to suit all current Apple Macbooks, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Powerbook, iBook and Magsafe laptops in Australia.
Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Battery
AussieBatt provide compatible cordless Vacuum Cleaner batteries replacements. The heavy duty Dyson Vacuum Cleaner batteries come with full 1 year warranty and Australia Post fast free shipping. In addition, the replacement vacuum vleaner batteries for Dyson supplied by AussieBatt are meet or exceed OEM specifications.
Today AussieBatt vacuum batteries experts share the essential tips for getting the best out a Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner battery pack.
1. Keep up the charge
If you have ridden your Dyson Cordless Vacuum Cleaner and the charge is low, charge up the battery as soon as is practical before storing. If you haven’t used your cleaner for 3-months, take the time to recharge the Dyson DC35 vacuum battery packs.
The battery is equipped with a Battery Management System, (BMS for short) which prevents over charging and stops the battery discharging beyond a voltage which could potentially cause damage to the cells. Once fully charged, remove the battery from the charger.
2. Keep vacuum battery dry
Avoid water and moisture from entering the Dyson DC12 vacuum battery. Use a damp micro-fibre cloth to clean your vacuum cleaner, never a hose.
3. Keep the Dyson vacuum cleaner cool
Like us, an Dyson cleaner battery likes to be kept at a reasonable temperature, around 10-20 degrees Celsius is just right. Avoid parking your vacuum cleaner in direct sunlight, or leaving in a hot car.
4. Use the correct vacuum cleaner battery charger
Never use a battery charger which wasn’t designed for the vacuum cleaner battery.
- A Magsafe 2 adapter is not compatible with Apple computers that have a connector that normally uses “T” and “L” style MagSafe adapters.
- The MagSafe connector and MagSafe port on your Mac Notebook contain a magnet that can possibly erase data on a credit card or other magnetic devices. In order to preserve and protect your data, keep magnetic media away from the end of the MagSafe power adapter and away from the MagSafe port.
- If you receive a replacement 85W AC Adapter For Apple MacBook Pro 13″15″17″ A1172 A1222
with a “L” style MagSafe connector when you previously had a “T” style MagSafe connector, the “L” style adapter is fully compatible with your Apple Macbook.
How to Troubleshooting Apple Power Adapter Issues
- Make sure a known good outlet is being used.Verify that the power outlet you’re using is working correctly. Plug in a known good appliance, such as a lamp, TV, or clock, and confirm it powers on properly.
- Make sure the proper wattage adapter for your portable computer is used.Select the appropriate power adapter for your Apple portable computer. You can use a higher wattage power adapter, but you cannot use one with less wattage without potential operating issues.
- Identify line noise issues.Unplug the power adapter from the wall, let it sit for 60 seconds, then plug the adapter back in.
- If the adapter works after this 60-second “rest”, you most likely have a line noise issue with your power source. You should reset the adapter periodically by repeating this moment of rest. This issue occurs when the Apple ac adapter‘s “over voltage protection” feature senses ground noise and then turns off the adapter.
- Some possible sources of line noise include lights with ballasts, refrigerators, or mini-refrigerators that are on the same electrical circuit as your computer. This behavior may not occur if you plug the power adapter into an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) or plug it into a different circuit.
- Unless the adapter continues to exhibit this behavior on a known good outlet, it does not need to be replaced.
- Be sure you are using the adapter in a well ventilated areaThe power adapter may become very warm during normal use as heat generated during operating radiates from the adapter’s casing. Always put the power adapter directly into a power outlet or place it on the floor in a well-ventilated location. If you are using your MagSafe adapter in a poorly ventilated area such as on a couch, in thick carpeting, on bedding, or a pillow, or if the MagSafe adapter is covered by a blanket or other form of insulation, it may turn itself off in order to prevent damage to the adapter. The Apple A1304, A1369 Laptop Power Adapter may still be quite warm in this state and should be allowed to cool before handling.
- Check for possible AC plug (also known as a “duck head”) or two- or three-pronged AC cord issues.If you’re using the AC plug (also known as a “duck head”) with the power adapter, swap it out for the included two- or three-pronged AC cord, or if you are using the two- or three-pronged AC cord swap it out with the AC plug. Either connector can be easily connected the adapter as shown below.
- If the adapter now charges the computer and the LEDs in the MagSafe connector are lit, the AC plug “duck head” or AC cord that was originally in use is no longer functioning and use of that connector should be stopped until a replacement connector is obtained. Refer to the Learn more section at the bottom of this article for further assistance.
- If the LEDs do not work or the power adapter does not charge the computer, you should continue troubleshooting using the steps in this Article. Check for strain relief issues or stuck pins and dirty connectors.
- Check for strain relief concerns.Strain relief is a condition where the DC cable (the thin cord that attaches the MagSafe connector to the power adapter) separates from the end of the MagSafe connector or from the other end of the thin cord, at the power adapter. Under continued use, the cable may discolor and the rubber molding may become deformed. Another indication of possible strain relief that is not always visible to the eye is intermittent electrical connectivity. You can often verify this condition by wiggling the cable back and forth near the MagSafe connector and observing whether the LED indicator (which turns amber or green) flashes on or off depending on the position of the cord.
You should not use power adapters that have strain relief damage or that are missing insulation or rubber. Do not attempt to repair an adapter cable in this state.
- Check for stuck pins on MagSafe Connectors.Sometimes you may discover that the MagSafe adapter for your computer is not working properly because the pins inside the MagSafe connector are stuck.
For example, the pins on the connector of the MagSafe adapter shown below are stuck down.
Example of ground pins on adapter sticking. This may cause the adapter to be seen but it may not charge.
Example of the sense pin on adapter sticking. This may cause the adapter to charge but not be seen and may cause the LED on the adapter to stay dark.
If you think that a pin is stuck down, try unplugging and re-plugging the MagSafe adapter into the power port. The pins should move and reset themselves to a neutral position. If you find that a pin isn’t resetting itself, gently press the pin sideways using a fingertip or other soft, non-scratching surface to see if the pin will reset itself.
Australia leading laptop ac adapters & power adapters wholesaler: Aussiebatt.com always supply the trade-tough premium power adapters for home or work, weatherproof with RCD safety.
The AussieBatt Laptop AC Adapter Difference
AussieBatt sources Laptop Power Adapters, Laptop Chargers and power supplies from high quality manufacturers around the world and stands by it’s product with 30 days Money Back Guarantee and a comprehensive 12 Month Warranty. Laptop AC adapters are selected and tested for the Australian market and have an Australian Approval Number. Our adapter search wizard provides a user friendly tool to help make finding your exact Laptop Adapter as easy as possible.
AussieBatt is the largest Notebook & Laptop Charger and AC Adapter online shopping store in Australia. Operating from NSW since 2003, we value your time and have set our business around providing fast and reliable products and service. We ship Laptop Chargers, Power Supplies and AC Adapters to all areas in Australia with 24 Hour delivery, overnight, next business day arrival on your door step.
AussieBatt do our utmost to deliver your order within the promised time frame and will keep you informed throughout the process, from the time you place your order for your new Toshiba PA3714E-1AC3 AC Adapter , Laptop Charger or Power Supply to the time the products reach your designated address.
AussieBatt Laptop Chargers, Power Supply Features:
Over Voltage Protection
Short Circuit Protection
Over Temperature Protection
Wide input Voltage range, could stable work under 90-264V
Power Exchange Saving more than 88% (it means less hp elitebook 8530w battery power wasting and working more efficient).
How to select the right laptop charger/adapter for your notebook
2. Output Voltage and polarity must match with your old laptop ac adapter.
3. Output Current is not as critical as output voltage, you could select either same or higher output current ac adapter.
4. Press Ctrl+F and type your model to see whether it’s in the list.
If the previous three notes are the same as your adapter, you can be sure our adapter is compatible, even if your model is not listed. You can check with the Output Voltage and Output Current on the label of your original laptop charger or the bottom/back of your laptop. As to the polarity (connector size) you can measure it or compare with ours.
Cleaner floors. Every day, all at the push of a button, Roomba & Scooba robot vacuums help you keep up with everyday mess. Automatically increases power where it’s needed most.
Simple iRobot Series Vacuum Cleaner – Less Maintenance Hassle
- Less frequent maintenance and cleaning of the robot.
- iRobot XLife™ Battery delivers twice as many cleaning cycles as previous Roomba batteries, doubling the time before a replacement iRobot Roomba 537 Battery may be needed.
- Tangle-Free AeroForce Extractors incorporate a durable rubber tread design that grabs dirt while reducing hair tangles and brush maintenance.
|iRobot Roomba & Scooba Vacuum Cleaner Batteries|
|Roomba 500/600/700 Series||14.4V||NI-MH||3000mAh||43.2||iRobot Roomba 500 600 700 800 Series|
|Roomba 500/600/700 Series||14.8V||LI-ION||4400mAh||65.12||iRobot Roomba 500 600 700 800 Series|
|Roomba 400 Series||14.4V||NI-MH||3000mAh||43.2||Roomba 400 Series,Discovery,Dirt Dog|
|Scooba 300/5000 Series||14.4V||NI-MH||3000mAh||43.2||iRobot Scooba 14904, APS 14904|
|Looj 125, 135, 155||7.2V||Ni-MH||3000mAh||21.6||For Looj 125,135,155|
|Looj 120, 130, 150||7.2V||Ni-MH||3000 mAh||21.6||For Looj 120,130,150|
|Mint 4200, 4205
Bravva 320, 321
|7.2V||Ni-MH||1800mAh||14.4||Mint 4200, 4205
Bravva 320, 321
|7.2V||Ni-MH||1800 mAh||14.4||Mint 5200
Dewalt Cordless Power Tool Batteries
DeWALT Cordless Drill Batteries, Power Tool Batteries
|DeWalt-12(B)||12V||1.5Ah (Li-ion)||2.0Ah (Li-ion) Dewalt DW9072 drill battery|
Cheap laptop = short laptop battery life? HP Compaq Presario CQ40 proves the opposite with 3:26 hours. The battery life is only a lot shorter under high processor load. The 25 watt AMD V140 manages to drain the 4400 mAh HP 485041-003 battery (48 Wh) after 1:17 hours.
Charge and discharge HP laptop battery instructions
1. Install your newly purchased battery into your laptop
2. Disconnect the HP laptop AC adapter and use your laptop until it itself shuts down. In this situation, the battery is fully discharged.
3. Connect the AC adapter and your battery should start charging.
4. Charge until the battery is full.
Repeat this charge and discharge cycle a few times and your HP 484170-001 battery pack will be conditioned to perform at full capacity.
Note: Please do not overdischarge and overcharge your laptop battery.
AussieBatt.com – Your Local, Premium Australia Laptop Batteries Supplier
AussieBatt don’t just supply replacement laptop batteries, we offer solutions power your life. AussieBatt specializes in those hard-to-find replacement batteries for the things you love. With more than 10,000 models of notebook batteries in stock, if we don’t have it, chances are we can find it for you.
AussieBatt is a reliable cordless power tool batteries & chargers supplier in Australia, providing with prime quality cordless drill batteries, Makita drill batteries, tool battery for cordless drill OEM repair, welcome to wholesale our tool batteries. We can supply Makita Brand Replacement 7.2V,9.6V,12V,14.4V,18V,24V,36V, NI-MH/NI-CD/LI-ION battery packs.
Cordless Drill Batteries + Charger Keep Your Tools Going
Extend the run time of your cordless power tools with battery charger built to hold up under the harshest conditions. AussieBatt supply a wide range of cordless drill batteries and chargers to keep your power tools going when you need them most. Find the size you need or replace an old drill battery with something more efficient. AussieBatt has the tool battery chargers you need to make it through the job.
|Makita Power Tool Batteries, Drill Batteries|
|Makita-7.2||7.2V||1.5Ah (Li-ion)||2.0Ah (Li-ion)|
|Makita-10.8||10.8V||1.5Ah (Li-ion)||2.0Ah (Li-ion)|
|Makita-14.4(B)||14.4V||3.0Ah (Ni-cd)Makita 1422 drill battery||4.0Ah (Li-ion)|
|Makita-18(B)||18V||3.0Ah (Li-ion)||4.0Ah (Li-ion)|
|Makita-36||36V||3.0Ah (Li-ion)||4.0Ah (Li-ion)|
Laptop battery performance is a major concern of most mobile Apple Mac users. You can extend battery run-time using a host of battery conservation methods, from the obvious to the silly. Today Australia leading batteries supplier: AussieBatt experts share the tricks for Getting the Most Run-Time from Your Apple MacBook.
Prolong Macbook’s Laptop Battery Run-Time Tips
Manage Macbook Energy Use – The Energy preference pane in System Preferences allows you to manage your Mac’s energy use. There are multiple options for conserving battery life, including turning off the display and putting drives to sleep. The Energy preference pane is the best place to start with battery conservation.
Spin down your Mac’s hard drives. You can use the Energy preference pane to put your hard drives to sleep when they’re not being used. That’s one good way to conserve battery power. Turn off keyboard backlighting. This feature uses an ambient light sensor to determine whether the keyboard needs to be illuminated in low light conditions.
Turn Off Unused Services
Your portable Mac has many built-in services, such as AirPort and Bluetooth, which can be turned off if you’re not using them.
You can disable AirPort or Wi-Fi if you’re not using this feature. Doing so will prevent your Mac from continually scanning for active wireless networks, or making an automatic connection to a network. Either way, you’ll save Apple MacBook Pro 13″ A1322 battery power by turning Wi-Fi off.
Bluetooth is another energy drain that can be disabled if you’re not using it. Launch System Preferences, and select the Bluetooth preference pane. Remove the check mark from the On box.
Turning down display brightness
Turn off background notifications. Many applications have a background utility that runs all the time to check whether the app has any updates pending that need to be installed. These pesky mini apps use your Mac’s memory, CPU, and network. Turning them off when you’re running your Mac on its battery is a great idea in theory. Muting sound is another way of reducing energy usage. By turning off your Mac’s built-in speakers, the battery won’t be used to generate all of the default squeaks and squawks associated with various events.