Ni-MH 3000mAh 6V Paslode 404717 Cordless Drill Battery
List Price: AU $70.98
AU $42.87 Now
Heavy duty Paslode 404717 Battery is a rechargeable, removable battery pack designed to work with the PASLODE 404400, 900400, 900420, 900600. Buy high quality Paslode 404717 Power Tool Battery with best price at AussieBatt.com, save your money and time!
Order your Paslode 404717 power tool battery with confidence from AussieBatt - Australia's most trusted online battery retailer. With superior quality products & after sales service, we are available to help you, should you need it.
Replace OEM Part Numbers:
PASLODE 404717, B20544E, BCPAS-404717, BCPAS-404717SH
PASLODE 404400, 900400, 900420, 900421, 900600, 901000, 902000, 902200, B20720, CF-325, IM200 F18, IM250, IM250A, IM250A F16, IM250 II, IM350A, IM350CT, IM65A, IM65A F16, PS604N
We stock Australia's largest range of Paslode Cordless Drill Batteries online. Overnight delivery to all areas in Australia with 12 months comprehensive warranty. Order your Drill Battery with confidence. AussieBatt sources all Power Tool Batteries from reputable Manufacturers with premium quality Battery cells. All Paslode Drill Batteries are manufactured to the highest standard and tested to replace original manufacturer Drill Batteries. For further information on Drill Batteries please read our Drill Battery Tech Tips and for further information on our warranty please read our warranty page.
This question can only be answered by how you use your power tool. For example, when using a cordless drill the usage time can vary based on the speed you use. Drilling into steel will use more power than drilling into wood or drywall.
Here are some formulas to help give you an idea of how long the Paslode 404717 battery will last.
Amp hours = number of amps x number of hours
Amp hours / number of amps = number of hours
1. Charge and discharge - For lithium ion batteries, you do not need to discharge them fully and recharge constantly. You need to do a full discharge only about every 30 charges. Do not charged to higher voltages than its threshold voltage.
2. Power Tool Battery Storage - Store your Paslode 404717 Battery in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. The battery will self-discharge during storage; remember stored at about 40% state-of-charge.
3. Calibrate Battery - If your Paslode 404717 Tool Battery's 72% even less in work , you must fully charge, fully discharge, and then fully recharge the pack.
4. Exercise Battery - Do not leave your Paslode 404717 Replacement Battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
5. Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the Paslode 404717 Battery Pack.
6. Avoid propping your drill on a pillow, blanket, or other soft surface that can heat up. Your Paslode 404717 Tool Battery is a lot less efficient when not within its standard operating temperature range.
7. Consider removing the battery when running on fixed power.