Li-ion 3000mAh 18V MAKITA BL 1830 Cordless Drill Battery
List Price: AU $78.99
AU $50.97 Now
|Li-ion||18V||3000mAh||114.80 x 74.55 x 65.20 mm||643.45g||Black||AU $57.97|
High capacity Makita BL1830 Battery is a rechargeable, removable battery pack designed to work with the BL 1830. Buy high quality MAKITA BL 1830 Power Tool Battery with best price at AussieBatt.com, save your money and time!
Order your Makita BL 1830 power tool battery with confidence from AussieBatt - Australia's most trusted online battery retailer. With superior quality products & after sales service, we are available to help you, should you need it.
Replace Code: 194204-5, 194205-3, 194309-1, BL1815, BL1830, BL1835, LXT400
BCS550, BCS550Z, BDA350, BDA350Z,
BDF451, BDF451Z, BDF452,BDF454Z, BFR550L,
BFR550Z, BFR750, BFR750L, BFR750Z,
BFS450, BFS450RFE, BFS450Z, BGA452,
BGA452Z, BHP451, BHP451SFE, BHP451Z,
BHP452, BHP454, BHP454Z, BHR202,
BHR202RFE, BHR202Z, BHR240, BHR240Z,
BHR241, BHR241Z, BJR181, BJR181X,
BJR181X1, BJR181Z, BJR182, BJR182X,
BJR182Z, BJS130, BJS130Z, BJV180,
BJV180Z, Makita BML184, BML185, BPB180,
BPB180Z, BSS501, BSS501Z, BSS610,
BSS610SFE, BSS610X2, BSS610Z, BSS611X,
BSS611Z, BST221Z, BTD140, BTD140SFE,
BTD140Z, BTD141, BTD141Z, BTD144,
BTD144RFE, BTD144Z, BTDW251Z, BTL061,
BTL061Z, BTL063, BTL063Z, BTP140,
BTP140Z, BTW251, BTW251Z, BTW253,
BTW253Z, BTW450, BTW450Z, BUB182,
BUB182Z, BVR350, BVR350Z, BVR450,
BVR450Z, BVR850, BVR850Z, ML184
We stock Australia's largest range of Makita Cordless Drill Batteries online. Overnight delivery to all areas in Australia with 12 months comprehensive warranty. Order your Drill Battery with confidence. AussieBatt sources all Power Tool Batteries from reputable Manufacturers with premium quality Battery cells. All Makita Drill Batteries are manufactured to the highest standard and tested to replace original manufacturer Drill Batteries. For further information on Drill Batteries please read our Drill Battery Tech Tips and for further information on our warranty please read our Warranty Page.
This question can only be answered by how you use your power tool. For example, when using a cordless drill the usage time can vary based on the speed you use. Drilling into steel will use more power than drilling into wood or drywall.
Here are some formulas to help give you an idea of how long the Makita BL1830 battery will last.
Amp hours = number of amps x number of hours
Amp hours / number of amps = number of hours
1. Charge and discharge - For lithium ion batteries, you do not need to discharge them fully and recharge constantly. You need to do a full discharge only about every 30 charges. Do not charged to higher voltages than its threshold voltage.
2. Power Tool Battery Storage - Store your MAKITA BL 1830 Battery in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. The battery will self-discharge during storage; remember stored at about 40% state-of-charge.
3. Calibrate Battery - If your MAKITA BL 1830 Power Tool Battery's 76% even less in work , you must fully charge, fully discharge, and then fully recharge the pack.
4. Exercise Battery - Do not leave your MAKITA BL1830 Replacement Battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
5. Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the MAKITA BL 1830 Battery Pack.
6. Avoid propping your laptop on a pillow, blanket, or other soft surface that can heat up. Your MAKITA BL 1830 Power Tool Battery is a lot less efficient when not within its standard operating temperature range.
7. Consider removing the battery when running on fixed power.