Ni-MH 14.4V 3000mAh iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaner Battery
List Price: AU $78.99
AU $45.79 Now
Battery Type :
Product Type :
Replace Code :
Replace Code :11702, 80501, 80601, GD-Roomba-500, SP530-BAT, VAC-500NMH-33
iRobot Roomba 500
iRobot Roomba 510
iRobot Roomba 532
iRobot Roomba 535
iRobot Roomba 537
iRobot Roomba 540
iRobot Roomba 550
iRobot Roomba 560
iRobot Roomba 562
iRobot Roomba 564
iRobot Roomba 570
iRobot Roomba 580
iRobot Roomba 600
iRobot Roomba 610
iRobot Roomba 625
iRobot Roomba 630
iRobot Roomba 700
iRobot Roomba 760
iRobot Roomba 770
iRobot Roomba 780
*Our Vacuum Cleaner Battery runs full 1 year warranty,please check our return policy for more detail.
*AussieBatt sell brand new replacement/compatible batteries that are manufactured to meet or exceed the specifications of the original brand manufacturer.
*Run time may vary depending upon other factors not related to the battery such as: battery age & condition, charging habits, temperatures battery exposed, amount of time on standby and actual use time, etc.
*This Battery Can be charged with original battery charger.
*AussieBatt battery experts highly recommand Ni-MH cell battery to instead of Ni-Cd cell battery.Ni-MH Technology means less memory effect, much better than NiCd.
*Ni-Cd batteries contain cadmium, which is a toxic heavy metal and therefore requires special care during battery disposal. Cadmium, being a heavy metal, can cause substantial pollution when landfilled or incinerated. Because of this, many countries now operate recycling programs to capture and reprocess old NiCd batteries. The sale of nickel-cadmium batteries has now been banned within the European Union except for medical use; alarm systems; emergency lighting and portable cordless power tools.
1. Charge and discharge - For lithium ion batteries, you do not need to discharge them fully and recharge constantly. You need to do a full discharge only about every 30 charges. Do not charged to higher voltages than its threshold voltage.
2. Power Tool Battery Storage - Store your iRobot Roomba 537 Battery in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. The battery will self-discharge during storage; remember stored at about 40% state-of-charge.
3. Calibrate Battery - If your iRobot Roomba 537 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Battery's 76% even less in work , you must fully charge, fully discharge, and then fully recharge the pack.
4. Exercise Battery - Do not leave your iRobot Roomba 537 Replacement Battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
5. Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the iRobot Roomba 537 Battery Pack.
6. Avoid propping your laptop on a pillow, blanket, or other soft surface that can heat up. Your iRobot Roomba 500 Vacuum Cleaner Battery is a lot less efficient when not within its standard operating temperature range.
7. Consider removing the battery when running on fixed power.