Ni-MH 14.4V 2600mAh iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaner Battery
List Price: AU $87.99
AU $45.79 Now
Battery Type :
Product Type :
Product ID :
Replace Code :
Roomba 500 Series, 510, 530, 531,532, 537, 550, 560, 561,562, 565, 570, 577,580 620, 630,650 ;
610 Professional 611 625 Pro 627, 653 Pet 654 ,660, 670 ;870,880, 80501 Vacuum Cleaning Robot Replacement Super High Capacity 3.0Ah
*Our Vacuum Cleaner Battery runs full 1 year warranty,please check our return policy for more detail.
*AussieBatt sell brand new replacement/compatible batteries that are manufactured to meet or exceed the specifications of the original brand manufacturer.
*Run time may vary depending upon other factors not related to the battery such as: battery age & condition, charging habits, temperatures battery exposed, amount of time on standby and actual use time, etc.
*This Battery Can be charged with original battery charger.
*AussieBatt battery experts highly recommand Ni-MH cell battery to instead of Ni-Cd cell battery.Ni-MH Technology means less memory effect, much better than NiCd.
*Ni-Cd batteries contain cadmium, which is a toxic heavy metal and therefore requires special care during battery disposal. Cadmium, being a heavy metal, can cause substantial pollution when landfilled or incinerated. Because of this, many countries now operate recycling programs to capture and reprocess old NiCd batteries. The sale of nickel-cadmium batteries has now been banned within the European Union except for medical use; alarm systems; emergency lighting and portable cordless power tools.
1. Charge and discharge - For lithium ion batteries, you do not need to discharge them fully and recharge constantly. You need to do a full discharge only about every 30 charges. Do not charged to higher voltages than its threshold voltage.
2. Power Tool Battery Storage - Store your iRobot Roomba 500 Battery in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. The battery will self-discharge during storage; remember stored at about 40% state-of-charge.
3. Calibrate Battery - If your iRobot Roomba 537 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Battery's 76% even less in work , you must fully charge, fully discharge, and then fully recharge the pack.
4. Exercise Battery - Do not leave your iRobot Roomba 500 Replacement Battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
5. Do not short-circuit. A short-circuit may cause severe damage to the iRobot Roomba 500 Battery Pack.
6. Avoid propping your laptop on a pillow, blanket, or other soft surface that can heat up. Your iRobot Roomba 500 Vacuum Cleaner Battery is a lot less efficient when not within its standard operating temperature range.
7. Consider removing the battery when running on fixed power.